Name of property:
Two-storey corner structure with main section and two rear wings on both sides of an inner court closed with a cistern. Gable roof with dormers over core area, adjoining slant roofs over galleries on three sides of core. Inward and outward curved gables with arched top ends and pinnacles. High cornice with dentils and drapery with tassels, continuing on façade of exposed south wing. Front façade laid out in four axes with windows on first floor and two doors and flanking windows on ground floor. Gate to south wing. Full-frontage front terrace.
Architectural historical value because of a.o. the characteristic 18th century inward and outward curved gables of the main building and the passages in the interior with inward and outward curved arches. Architectural historical and cultural historical value because of the floor plan with core and galleries. Specific value as part of a protected monumental townscape.
Before 1744, additions in 1861