Name of property:
Large semi-detached two-storey structure with composite roof plan. Front façade: panelled shutter doors and windows positioned in five axes, profiled cornice and full-frontage horizontal band. Framed tablet with inscription ‘no.38-40 1915’. East façade: six tall windows with weather mouldings on first floor and five windows on ground floor.
Architectural historical value because of tablet with date on structure, the panelled doors and the shutter windows. Specific value as part of a protected monumental townscape.