Detached three storey structure on a rectangular floor plan. Three hidden hipped roofs, ridges parallel to front façade on south side. Front façade: ground floor: central entrance flanked by a window and a door on either side; first and second floor: five windows. The windows on the first floor have pediment on top. Façades have mouldings and cornice. Classic quoins on the corners. Interior: rectangular core area between galleries. Sash windows in the core walls.
Cultural and architectural historical value as a former military hospital; architectural-historical value as a building with a core and galleries, a typical layout of Curaçao, ditto as the earliest example of classical architecture on Curaçao and because of typical classical features.
Construction date: 1856