Name of property:
Fort aan de Piscaderabaai
Battery facing the entrance of Piscaderabaai. Plain arrow- shaped design open at rear side. Platform with shooting gallery and a powder house. Barracks at unprotected rear flank. Plastered stone walls with sloping top end.
Architectural historical and cultural historical value as a rare piece of fortress design. Historical value for the military history of Curaçao and because of its prominent location on Piscaderabaai where the French landed in 1713. Specific value as part of the forts with a typical situation on the outer bays of the island with the original design identical to the design of the Fort on Sint Michielsbaai.